Why Did I Get Married Too?

Soo, last Saturday I went to see this movie; and now, I still can put into words how good it was. Since it was a Tyler Perry Movie, I knew to expect much from it; but he never ceases to amaze me. I'm not gonna write a review of the movie or anything, because I know some of you haven't seen it yet. So for those of you who are slackin', you are missing out! Seriously, there were times when we laughed, felt sad, scared, and surprised all throughout the movie. Also, by the time the movie was over; all the married couples and just couples in general were all over each other. This movie teaches a valuble lesson, not just about love; but life in General. PLEASE GO WATCH IT. especially those who are currently having difficult times in their relationships. Trailer Below ...


0 comments to "Why Did I Get Married Too?"

Post a Comment