Massive Attack.

Nicki Premiered the first single off her upcoming album sometime last week. Honestly, I'll just put it like this; I did NOT like the song from jump, it sounds ridiculous. It's one of those songs that are like all over the place you know? Like your listening to it & your tryna find the beat but you cant cause its one big mess. That's how I look at the song, & it gave me a damn headache; on top of the fact that on Monday Hot 97 played it 500 million times back to back WHAT THE FUCK. Nicki, you gotta come better than that; you had us waitin for your single to drop for so long & you give us this garbage? in her own words #sityoassdown. The Video wasn't bad, I was hoping the video could rescue the song you know, do it a little justice but I hate that song, & I don't think anything could make me like it loll. idk maybe one day it'll just grow on me? Check the Video for yourself.


0 comments to "Massive Attack."

Post a Comment